Are you looking for a rewarding internship? Need to gain some professional experience?
Vane Airport Magazine is now accepting applications for our brand new internship program. Click here to view our currently available positions and apply for an internship with Vane.
Love to travel? Passionate about wellness? You’re exactly who we’re looking for!
Vane is the go-to source for the latest wellness news, stories, restaurants, spas, healthy initiatives, and eco-friendly programs at airports.
We work passionately to make sure our readers are well informed about how to travel healthier around the world. But we can’t do it alone.
As the fastest growing airport wellness publisher online, we’re looking to grow our editorial team. As a Vane team member, you will work side by side with our editors to connect with our audiences on multiple editorial and social media platforms.
What you’ll get out of it
Our new internship program isn’t about getting people coffee. Our interns gain real professional experience. You’ll leave with the skills, references, and connections you need to land your dream job.
- You will develop persuasive writing, editing and communication skills across a wide variety of platforms
- You’ll learn how to tweak your tone and voice for different purposes, and hone your skills in researching and interviewing for publication
- You’ll gain experience with industry-leading publishing software including WordPress and Hootsuite, among others
- You will develop highly transferable content marketing skills including persuasive writing, media monitoring and search engine optimization (SEO)
- You’ll get a professionally written reference from our Editor-in-chief
- We’ll even help you develop your unique voice as an author
How to apply
We look for candidates for our internships year-round and offer flexible 3-6 month terms based on your program’s requirements and our current needs.
We look forward to hearing from you!