Spas, salons, and wellness spots have now reopened at various global airports. The COVID pandemic caused many global airport spas to temporarily close their locations.
That’s not surprising, as authorities haven’t deemed spa services to be essential goods
The past few months have presented unforeseen challenges for everyone, whether personal or professional.
Health and wellness facilities at airports have reopened with new safety protocols. For example, increased sanitization of equipment, and customer capacity limits. During your next vacation, consider treating yourself to the following options for self-care.
It’s important to remember that not all airport wellness providers are open at this time. However, more providers are gradually reopening and complying with the highest health and safety standards.
Twelve Global Airport Spa’s that have reopened
1. Be Relax has opened spa at Be Relax at Terminal B in Dallas FW airport is now open again.
2. The Teschi SPA at Aeroporto GRU is now open. They are open 7 days a week and Located pre-security, mezzanine.
Our post-security domestic locations are re-opening as of Tuesday July 14th!
7am – 6pm, 7 days a week
• Stress Relieving Treatments
• Chair Massage
Locations: Gate C45 Gate C47
4. Ella Schweiz is now open at Zurich Airport.
5. Pride and Groom at Abuja International Airport is now open.
6. Jet Set Hair and Nails Salon at San Juan International Airport at Terminal B.
7. told us since July 20
8. Fairy Nails at Athens Airport has been open since mid-July. Want to know more about Fairy Nails? Check out our review here.
Location: Departure Gate A & B
According to Vicky Luu, founder of Organic Nail Bar, their salon is still holding back from providing waxing services on a customer’s face as well as foot and hand hot towel massages for manicures and pedicures.
Luu told Vane that she emailed the city and public health officials for more guidelines and clarity but hasn’t heard back yet.
Lisa Fitzgerald, the manager of an Irish-owned hair and beauty salon in Leslieville, says they added all facial services again including eyebrow waxing, eyelash extensions, and all other facial waxing services.